Third Party Events
Host An Event
Fundraising events, from golf tournaments to fashion shows; sporting events to fund drives can be a fun, collaborative way to make a difference in the lives of women and children in our community.
Some of the ways you can support us might include:
- A musical or performance event where part proceeds of ticket sales go toward VWTH
- A percentage of the sales at your business or both
- Hosting a live or silent auction which raises funds for VWTH programs
- A bake sale or garage sale
- Hosting a dinner or a party where items on our wish list are collected
- Donate funds instead of having an office party
- Request donations in lieu of presents for a milestone birthday
IMPORTANT – To conduct a fundraising event to benefit the Victoria Women’s Transition House Society, we ask that an Event Proposal be completed and submitted to us for acceptance before any work on the event or campaign begins. This allows us to be aware of your plans and to know how best we can support and assist you.
For more information on Third Party Events, please contact our Development Associate/Assistant, 250-592-2927 ext 213.