Third Party Events
Host An Event
Fundraising events, from golf tournaments to fashion shows; sporting events to fund drives, can be a fun, collaborative way to make a difference in the lives of women and children in our community.
Here are some suggestions of events and activities where the funds, or partial funds, can be directed to Victoria Women’s Transition House:
- Present a performance or concert
- Organize an art show
- Initiate a bake sale, BBQ or garage sale
- Coordinate a live, silent or on-line auction
- Donate funds instead of having an office party
- Request donations in lieu of presents for a milestone birthday
- Host a dinner party where guests bring donations for VWTH
IMPORTANT – To conduct a fundraising event to benefit the Victoria Women’s Transition House Society, we ask that an Event Proposal be completed and submitted to us for acceptance before any work on the event or campaign begins. This allows us to be aware of your plans and to know how best we can support and assist you.
For more information on Third Party Events, please contact Laura at 250-592-2927 ext 213.