We invite you to attend the Victoria Women’s Transition House Annual General Meeting. Join us for updates and highlights as we mark another year serving women and children impacted by intimate partner violence and abuse.
Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
Time: 10am-12 noon. Registration from 9:45 am
Place: In person at the Cedar Hill Golf Course Clubhouse, 1400 Derby Road OR virtually by “Zoom”. Link will be sent when you RSVP.
RSVP: required (see below)
Special guest presentation by Susan Robinson, Victim Service Worker, Regional Domestic Violence Unit, speaking on Technology Facilitated Gender Based Violence. Light refreshments will be served. Lots of free parking available.
RSVP: If you would like to join us at our AGM, please RSVP to Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Tuesday, September 19.
Membership: Voting memberships are available for $10 and valid for one year from date of purchase. Please note that all VWTH Society members are required to pay the annual membership fee.
To renew or secure a new membership:
- By phone: call Nicki, M-F, 9am-4pm for credit card payment 250-592-2927
- By mail: download this form HERE and mail or drop off at our Community Office with credit card payment or cheque: VWTH, #100-3060 Cedar Hill Road, Victoria BC V8T 3J5
** Please do not send us your credit card information by email.
Documents to review for the AGM:
- AGM Agenda 2023
- DRAFT Minutes AGM 2022
- Board AGM slate of nominees 2023
- 2022-23 VWTH Audited Financial Statements
- 2022-23 VWTH Impact Report