Applying to Volunteer
What we look for in great volunteers…
- Interested in contributing meaningfully to your community
- Able to participate in all sessions of the training programs (see Training Schedule)
- Committed to fulfill sheduled shifts and attend team meetings
- Demonstrates a mature and non-judgemental attitude towards others
- Able to manage in an emotionally challenging environment with the support of a team
- Be comfortable working with women from different backgrounds
- Respect women’s rights regarding life choices
- Interested in working with an inspiring group of women
Please note: If you have been in an abusive relationship yourself, we request that you be out of this relationship for at least three years and have undergone personal counselling which focused on your abusive relationship.
Does this sound like you? Please fill out our volunteer application form here.