Host an Event
The Victoria Women’s Transition House Society (VWTHS) encourages our community to support us through special fundraising events and campaigns carried out to benefit the work of our organization – this is what we call a third party event/campaign.
Some of the ways you can support us might include:
- a musical or performance event where part proceeds of ticket sales go toward VWTH
- a percentage of the sales at your business or booth
- hosting a live or silent auction which raises funds for VWTH programs
- a bake sale or garage sale
- Hosting a Christmas or other party where items on our wish list are collected
IMPORTANT – To conduct a fundraising event to benefit the Victoria Women’s Transition House Society, we ask that an Event Proposal be completed and submitted to us for acceptance before any work on the event or campaign begins. This allows us to be aware of your plans and to know how best we can assist you.
If you have any questions about hosting an event to benefit Victoria Women’s Transition House, please contact Development Associate Penny Dunlop at 250-592-2927 ext 213 or firstname.lastname@example.org.